My first printer to be reviewed is the Vivedino Troodon ordered from tinymachines3d.com. This printer is basically a Voron 2.2 clone that comes fully assembled from the factory. It uses CoreXY movements with a fixed bed in a fully enclosed chassis.
I ordered the smaller model (300x300x400mm) which is still a huge printer but pales in comparison to its larger sibling (weighing in at 400x400x500mm).
- Core XY Motion System
- Duet2 Wifi (clone) with external antenna (32 Bit Controller with TMC2660 Driver)
- Wirelessly Controlled via Wifi Module
- Linear Guide Rails & Gates Belts
- E3DV6 (clone) hotend
- Dual Gear Extruder
- Filament runout sensor
- Power failure detection
- Enclosed chassis with HEPA filter
- Genuine BLTouch Bed Leveling sensor
- Auto Bed & Gantry Leveling
- KEENOVO Heating Pad with SSR
- 4.3" Touch Screen
- RGB Status Indicator Light
- Genuine Meanwell Power Supply
I will still add a Raspberry Pi + OcotoPrint to manage this printer as that is how I manage all of my printers.
I will post updates here as things occur and please subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can be notitifed of all of our upcoming videos.